Saturday, January 2, 2010

Has It Really Been Four Years?



We have been on one wild and crazy roller coaster, have we not? We started off our relationship in search of our next adventure, our next race, or next trip. This lasted for a time before reality hit and we were suddenly newlyweds struggling to make a life for ourselves in Orange County. Along the way we've had many incredible moments and more then our share of challenges. We've laughed a lot, cried a lot (well, I have, at least), brought one amazing little girl into the world and because of her awesomeness, decided to repeat the process. We've experienced the loss of two that God must have decided to keep for himself, I can't say I blame Him. We've moved a lot, made amazing friends, been blessed in big ways, learned to appreciate simple things, and lost all hope only to see God restore it. We don't always bring out the best in each other and there is no one I have more fun ignoring. But now, after 4 years, I have a pretty good feeling we're gonna make it. I love you so much and am looking forward to this next year together and every year to follow.

1 comment: